OptionsTo change the default options, please right-click in the GotoHTTP window, or click the icon on the top-right corner, a menu will popup, then select 'Options'， the options dialog will popup.
- Access Code: By default it's generated randomly， if you want to change it to specified code, please right-click the 'Access Code', context menu will popup up, choose 'Modify Access Code' and then type new code. If you leave it blank, it use random code again.
- Allow File Transfer: If this option was selected，the controller can use File Transfer and Management tool, or the file transfer tool can't be used. Note：Even you disabled this option，the controller still may use other third-party tool to transfer your files.
- Allow Multi-controllers: In fact on matter if this is selected，the computer can be controlled by multi-users. The difference is: If this option is not selected，later connected controllers can't see the whole screen until the screen is refreshed. We don't recommend to select this option as it affects the performance.
- Screen Resolution: GotoHTTP may change the screen resolution while the computer is being controlled, and restore original resolution when it is not in control. You may change the behavior by this option.
- Hide Wallpaper: By default GotoHTTP will hide the wallpaper while the computer is being controlled. You may uncheck this option if you do not want to hide it.
- Audio: GotoHTTP supports audio and it is enabled by default. You may disable it or choose specified record device by this option.
- Proxy: GotoHTTP supports 3 kinds of proxy HTTP, SOCK4 and SOCK5, please click the Tab 'Proxy' in Options dialog to configurate proxy information.