To operate remote clipboard，please open Control Toolbar，and select 'Clipboard'. Clipboard dialog will popup, and display current content of remote clipboard.
- Clicking Refresh will get the latest content of remote clipboard. If remote computer is Windows, the content of remote clipboard will be transfered to this dialog automatically.
- After modifying the content in the dialog，click Paste to save the change to remote clipboard. If you paste text to this dialog directly, the text will be transfered to remote computer automatically.
- Clicking Copy to copy the content of the dialog to local clipboard.
If you are controlling a Linux computer with command line UI, mouse right-clicking can also toggle clipboard dialog, and
- Mouse draging can select text on screen, and clipboard dialog will display on draging ended, the selected text will be filled in the dialog as well. Then you can click button 'Copy' in the dialog to copy the text to local system.
- Besides using 'Paste' tool to paste text to remote, clicking mouse middle button can do paste as well.