To transfer file between local and remote，please open Control Toolbar，and select File Trnasfer tool. File Transfer dialog popup，and list remote files. Right-clicking on the list can popup context menu. If the file list is empty，remote computer may has disabled file transfer.
- Select File or Folder
On desktop PC, holding 'Control' key and clicking file to select multiple files; holding 'Shift' key and clicking file to select file from the first clicked to the latest clicked file; draging mouse can also select file. On mobile device, clicking a file or directory row will select it, clicking again will cancel the selection. Only the latest clicked and selected item has focus，and only the focused item can be renamed or downloaded
- Clicking Refresh to reload the file list of current path.
- Clicking list header(name, size or last modified) to sort file ascendantly or descendantly.
- Transfer files from local to remote Goto the directory you want to transfer to in file transfer dialog, then click Upload, then select one or more files to upload.
- Transfer files from remote to locale Select the file you want to transfer to local，then click Download. The browser will prompt you to open or save the file to local computer. Only the selected and focused file can be downloaded.
- Remove file or folder Please select files or folders according to section 1, then click Delete。(Pay attention to the prompt message of how many files will be deleted，avoid mis-deleting.)
- Create new folder Please click Create，new folder will be created in current path，then type the name for the folder.
- Rename Please select the item you want to rename according to section 1, make sure it has focus，then click Rename