Control From Mobile Device
Similar to desktop PC，use mobile web browser to open our website, input remote Computer Id and Access Code and then start control. (You can scan the QR code above. To get better experience, we recommend you to download App for your mobile phone)。Once connected to remote computer, the whole mobile screen is like a touch pad. It has 2 areas, please see the diagram below: Area A is mouse pointer area; Area B is mouse wheel area. Using two-finger to scroll or zoom screen, and single finger to operate remote mouse cursor.
1. Mouse Moving is mouse cursor spot. Swiping on Area A of screen to move the cursor.
2. Mouse Draging Double tapping and then swiping on Area A of screen to drag mouse.
3. Mouse Wheel Swiping up or down on Area B of screen to send mouse wheel events to remote.
4. Left Single-clicking Tapping on Area A of screen to generate mouse left single-clicking.
5. Left Double-clicking Double tapping on Area A of screen to generate mouse left double-clicking.
6. Right Single-clicking Long tapping on Area A of screen to generate mouse right single-clicking.
7. Right Double-clicking This operation requires a icon tool. Tapping icon to show two more icons . They are left and right button of mouse。 They can generate mouse clicking and double-clicking by tapping or double-tapping them.
8. Middle Single-clicking Tapping on Area B of screen to generate mouse middle single-clicking. If remote OS is Windows, the GotoHTTP version must be 5.0 above(Excluding 5.0).
9. Keyboard Tapping the icon tool to popup the soft keyboard on device. To type text, the remote input window should get focus first before popuping soft keyboard. Tapping cursor icon can also open soft keyboard.
10. Other Tools Tapping the icon tool to popup Control Toolbar，you can do file transfer, sync clipboard，send Alt+Ctrl+Del(ACD) and etc.